The Championing Motherhood Community is for mothers who want to build and maintain a secure financial foundation for themselves and their children.
- Ask questions & get answers– Do you have a nagging financial question you’d like answered? Would you like to bounce an idea around and get input from the authors of “Living a Rich Life as a Stay-at-Home Mom”? Karen and Anita will be actively participating and answering motherhood/financial type questions.
- The PROVEN 31 Step Financial Boot Camp Course –This step-by-step Financial Boot Camp course will motivate you to ACT! The challenges will provide attainable tasks that will transform your financial outlook. You will receive pointers, money-saving and money-making tips, access to valuable downloads to help you get out of debt even faster, and great ways to prepare for the future. You will come through the Boot Camp with less debt, more money in savings, a greater desire to keep on track financially, and an increased knowledge of responsible money management. Overall, you will become more financially fit.
- One Year Emergency Storage Plan– It is crucial for peace of mind and financial stability to be ready for natural disasters, economic downturns, or emergencies. If you want to put food and supplies aside for such a time but are just too busy or can’t afford it all at once, don’t worry…this course will make it easy on you. For 52 weeks you will receive an email with a list of items for you to purchase or assemble for that week. The list will consist of nonperishable foods, personal hygiene items, daily necessities, and emergency preparedness items. It is broken up into 52 weeks to make it affordable and easy to accomplish. By following this plan, at the end of the year you will have a one year supply of food storage, a 72 hour kit, a personal hygiene kit, and daily necessities to last for months. This plan is an easy, step-by-step process to ensuring your family is prepared.
- Anita’s Secret Couponing System- Want to save over $45.00 in 35 minutes of preparation each time you go grocery shopping? Anita will show you how in her exclusive planning video. She has streamlined couponing, which saves her thousands every year! She reveals all of her efficiency secrets and simple ways to save LOTS of money. If you are in charge of the grocery shopping, you do NOT want to miss this.
- Support from others mothers like yourself – Do you wish there was someplace to turn in order to share thoughts with other mothers facing similar financial challenges? Look no further. Our Championing Motherhood Community was created for this very purpose: to give mothers a place to go to exchange helpful and valuable advice. In the community you will find forums where you can ask questions, get opinions, and exchange support with other mothers like yourself.
- Anita & Karen’s Financial Tip of the Month-Each month you will get access to an insightful financial tip from Karen and Anita. These tips will cover topics such as: retirement, life insurance, money-saving ideas, money-making ideas, effective ways to teach children about money, etc.
For a limited time the Championing Motherhood Community Membership (normally $29.99/year) is just $14.99 for the first year!
Don’t worry. By simply emailing us, you can cancel your membership at any time.